My name is Anders Gustafson and www.NemoNisiMors.com has been my home on the net since the beginning of this millennium. In 2009 I created this subdomain, anders.nemonisimors.com, which is my personal playground on the NNM site.
Nemo nisi mors is Latin for Nothing, except death (will do us part) and is my philosophy of life.In the different areas of Nemo Nisi Mors you can also find:
- My love, Ingmarie Nilsson.
- Elvira, the cat.
- My guiding principles.
- The NNM weblog, where you can find posts from Ingmarie and me. Ingmarie writes almost daily and I write more sporadically.
- A Roman numerals converter implemented in Java.
- NNM Sudoku Magic implemented in AngularJS.
- A collection of some of my photo albums. I am also the main photographer for Ingmarie's book Löpträning (which you also can borrow at Stockholms stadsbibliotek).
- A playground for integers, where you can examine integer properties and learn more about the interesting relations between integers.
The easiest way to contact me is by sending an email to
Nemo nisi mors!